As part of its CSR strategy, Symatese creates SYMATESE FOUNDATION whose endowment fund will finance projects in the field of health and medical research. SYMATESE wants to involve all of its subsidiaries in this common project in terms of medical research, health and participate in projects
associations where our teams will be involved.
The mission of our endowment fund is to help different populations, particularly in the medical and health sector, both locally, nationally and internationally.
We want to work in favor of a global approach and thus contribute to the emergence of initiatives that have development potential.
The Fund aims to carry out these actions either directly with the people or projects concerned, or indirectly through the financing of structures pursuing the same objectives and/or sharing the same values.
SYMATESE Foundation is proud to be Patron of the LEON BERARD Cancer Center, with a partnership based on 2 axes:
- Medical research, via the BMP program, Ecosystem, Stem Cells & Cancer Dynamics
- Patient comfort, via an improvement in living spaces for patients and families within the LEON BERARD Center
Our Great Health Cause
With the Great Health Cause Vote. SYMATESE employees participate in the life of the endowment fund on favorite winning projects.
It is therefore 3 associations that will benefit from our support:
Our calls for projects
Our Foundation operates by calls for projects. The 6 finalists are presented to the Board of Directors, but it is the employees who vote for the 3 winners that the fund will support for the next 2 years.
Our selection criteria
- Be a non-profit organization, an association, an NGO, a public institution, an ESUS-certified SSE company).
- Have existed for at least 2 years.
- To be, apolitical and to exist for at least 2 years.
- Integrate an evaluation of her project according to the objective she has set.
- The project must intervene in one of the areas of the endowment fund.
- Respond to the issues of impact, anchoring and territorial commitment.
- Provide a lasting solution (no one-off actions) over the years of support.
- Depending on the amount of the overall grant, the associations are supported equitably on an amount defined upstream.
- Is granted for one year, renewable for 2 or 3 years.